Beyond the Plate: Top Food Blogs from Around the World, Daniela Galarza, Prestel, 2017.
Lab Noon (Saghar Setareh) is among 30 diverse food bloggers featured in this richly illustrated book that includes recipes for all occasions and palates. Blogs such as My Darling Lemon Thyme, Indian Simmer, Local Milk, Lady & Pups, Hortus Cuisine, and Twigg Studios among others, effortlessly guide readers through the latest global food trends from curry noodle soups to sweet tahini pastries. While the bloggers themselves hail from every corner of the world—Brooklyn to Slovenia, Helsinki to Hong Kong—their recipes, tips, and personal stories are universally appealing to anyone interested in food.
- Finalist in SAVEUR blog awards 2015 in Best Special Interest category.
- Finalist in Behance Portfolio Review in Rome (May 2015) with the project Lab Noon, The Cookbook
- Food52 | 8 Food Blog Links We Love, May 9, 2015
- Food52 | 8 Food Blog Links We Love, February 13, 2016
- Yahoo Food | Cake of the Day: Lemon Ricotta Cake, April 24, 2015
- Saghar e le sue ricette a suon di lanzagnolo, mouse e pennello. | Interview in Italian on PiuCulture Magazine, June 26, 2014
- Saghar Setareh racconta la Persia, dal food in poi… | Interview in Italian with Il Giornale Off, August 8, 2015
- Iranian Cuisine with a Touch of Italian| Interview and Podcast on Dinner Special, July 27, 2015
“Italy and Iran meet in the Kitchen”| Main Italian Daily Paper Il Giornale, August 8, 2015
- Mini Cheese Cakes | Recipe for Date Hub, December 2014